Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bastille Cafe

Bastille Cafe
I am not a coffee drinker so one would wonder what I was doing in Bastille Cafe along Dona Soledad Avenue in Better Living, Paranaque. Well, I'd have to admit that it was the WiFi sign that lured me in. I wanted to try it
Bastille CafeBastille Cafe

The place is small but cozy, bright, cheerful and definitely not cramped.
Bastille CafeBastille Cafe
Choose from the many coffee concoctions they can make for you.... and pair it off with that moist and soft slice of cake of your choice from their many creations.
Bastille Cafe

They have a lot on their menu, actually, from sandwiches to pasta dishes and even dinner specials. It was just the hot chocolate for me that time. But I would definitely be back for more.
Oh, and the Wifi?.... fast and glitch-free... no fuss log-in... no need for access codes or passwords... just turn on your gadget, connect and your online!
Bastille Cafe

2 comments:

  1. coffee!! i mean, chocolate yata ung nasa cup! :D hindi naman ako ganun ka-coffee lover so far. but mmmm, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. syel, sorry ha, mega delayed reply... havent been blogging much lately.. nabaliw na ata ako sa Facebook.... hehehe..
    di din ako coffee lover kaya choco ang order ko dito... at least mainit din sa tyan...

    ReplyDelete