Saturday, March 17, 2012

Army Navy Burgers + Burrito

Army Navy
Hubs and I finally paid a visit to the Army Navy Burger and Burrito branch right across our workplace.   We have been eyeing it for months now but never really went for it,   until today.

Army Navy
Having read so many raves about their burgers/sandwiches,    I must have raised my hopes a tad too much.       For their price,   I was expecting to be truly wowed.    Sadly,  though,    food was barely alright.

Army Navy
The fries...
Army Navy
Army Navy
Army Navy
The burger...  I swear my homemade babies were way tastier,  jucier.

Army Navy
I thought the Starving Sailor would save the day for us but there wasnt really anything different in there.   It would be too much if I say how much way better my homemade cheesesteak sandwich is.   But then again,  it is.
Army Navy
While it was a very filling experience,    I do not think we will be ordering sandwiches the next time we do decide to drop by.  Maybe we would have better luck with their burritos and quesadillas.

20 comments:

  1. i love their burger though :) i gotta try the fries next time. my sis loved their chicken too, she said its so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might give this another try, pinkcookies. pero yung burritos that hubs tried next, okay naman daw. and i liked naman the quesadillas. too bad walang pics kaya i couldnt blog.
      we might try the soft tacos next time. iblog ko na talaga. ;)

      they have chicken pala! ;)

      Delete
  2. it's a restaurant that I don't find myself wanting to dine there badly.

    thanks for the review. pa taste na lang kami ng cheese sandwich mo? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitten, ang yabang ko! hahaha, para namang ang sarap ng homemade ko! just the other day, magkatapat lang kasi ang Army Navy and 7-11 sa work namin, i found myself buying the php50 Cheesy Beef Sandwich ng 7-11 kesa sa AN. mas masarap and way hotter. hehehe..

      Delete
    2. LOL! Hindi noh. As for the 711 yes masarap nga yun, if only they can add more beef winner na.

      Delete
    3. sulit meryenda na sha for its price diba. talap sha. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll stay away from a food place with army, navy or both in its name LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, bertN, i guess it is better to stay close to places with Burgers and Kings ;)

      Delete
  4. When we went there, I got extra cheese sauce to go with my fries. Cheese addict here. :) I want to try their burritos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, gwacie, i think way better luck talaga with the burritos.

      Delete
  5. I am thinking that it is just a lot of hype. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hyped sobra, tsaka overpriced... ambiance is pretty cool, though. and ang lamig ng airocn nila. hahaha...

      Delete
  6. Burritos!! I salivated at the mention.. pero walang photos!! haha! I thought pa naman, with a catchy brand, food would be great... good to know! But try the burritos muna...

    Che

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sana, che, it is just the branch we went to. others rave about this. baka naman it is us. baka wala talaga kaming tastebuds for mexican food.
      ill take mon's word for it when he tried the burritos several days later... that it was good. ;) o, no drooling, che! hahaha...

      Delete
  7. I like Army Navy's burgers too!
    Must try din ang Murray and D'vine sa Serendra! the only heart-shaped burger in the Philippines. Bagay na bagay sa ating mga adik kumain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive been to Murray and D'vine!! sarap nga dun. enjoyed food there more than in Army Navy's actually.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. this was the branch along Dona Soledad in Better Living.

      Delete
  9. Awww. I enjoy the burgers and the cheesesteak at Army Navy every time! We usually eat at the Pasay branch and at McKinley. :D Oh well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, shalum! baka nga it is just the branch. maybe we should try the one in mckinley next time. ;)

      Delete