Friday, October 30, 2009

Gourmet's Palate Charbroiled Burgers

I have read so much raves about Gourmet's Palate Charbroiled Burgers so my hubby and I set off for BF Homes in Paranaque to try it out for ourselves that afternoon.
IMG_3849
The place is right along the main road and shouldn't be that hard to find. It is quite cramped inside with only 5 small tables. Well, there is always the option to enjoy your meal outdoors or best yet, order your food to-go.
IMG_3828IMG_3829

For our first trip, hubby tried their Classic Burger. For its price (P72.), it was unbelievably big and the patty was suprisingly thick, juicy and meaty, served hot and freshly grilled.
IMG_3845
Oh, and need I say that the taste is just so delicious you would find yourself finishing the huge burger in just a few minutes in just a few equally huge bites! Truly charbroiled to perfection!
IMG_3846IMG_3848

I wanted to try something else from the menu and decided to have the Soft Taco which was really affordable at only P42. a pop!
IMG_3838

Ahhhh, someone should have warned me that they have delicious tacos as well! Soft, easy to bite, very juicy and very flavorful! This was also gone in no time!
IMG_3839IMG_3843

This food place is definitely a must-try. Affordable good food such as this should be made known to everyone. Spread the word!

IMG_3831
There are lots of other items on the menu which we are surely going to try in our future visits to Gourmet's Palate Charbroiled Burgers.
IMG_3832IMG_3833

Yes, they do deliver.
IMG_3835

16 comments:

  1. i miss juicy burgers. i haven't had one in months na pala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have another branch along Aguirre, near Sinangag Express and PCJ Church.

    Love their roast beef sandwich with cheese and chinese gulaman! We sometimes order squid balls too!

    if you're hungry, go for their takaw bowl (I usually get Mongolian).. but i never get to finish the whole order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. syel, masarap din pag homemade diba...

    biancs, ang dami pa palang masarap sa menu! dapat masubukan lahat! LOL! sulit naman diba... for the price and the taste...
    thanks for the tips...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, super sulit! my friends love eating there.. now i miss it na.. super tagal na rin since the last time we ate there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. biancs, parang gusto ko yang Takaw Bowl na yan! hehehe.. baka yan sbukan ko next time... dinner na din para hindi na magluluto at home. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. bertN, it is the usual taco filling... shredded cabbage, ground beef, tomatoes, etc etc... parang burritos na sha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup try it, tell us what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sa L A merong sign na tacos as big ur ass. talagang beri big (pang-2 tao) atsaka masarap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this should be exciting! i wanna try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. paulding, hmmm.. pag nagawi tayo ng LA, lulusubin natin yang taco place na yan... basta masarap diba. ;-)

    shalum, do try it. and tell us if you like it, too. i hope you will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When my brother in law first brought me here, I get to try their one of their huge burgers and I couldn't forget the taste since then. I make sure that I visit them as often as I can especially now that I'm craving for anything grilled or charbroiled (since I'm pregnant.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ira, glad you liked it... im craving for it, myself, by the way. so i guess hubby and i will visit it soon again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks, anonymous... we ate there one time. thats how. ;)

    ReplyDelete