Tuesday, May 8, 2012

7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich

7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich
It is relatively cheap at 49php... served really hot... and  tastes pretty good,  actually.   I am glad I picked up one at 7-Eleven when I was hungrily looking for a good snack one afternoon.  
7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich
In fact,   I even had better luck with this than with Army Navy's too pricey Starvin' Sailor!   Beef is tender and well seasoned;   bread is soft, moist and whole wheat;    onions and cheese can't possibly make a 'which any less good.
7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich

I just wish it had more cheese and caramelized onions on top.   But for its price,   how can I complain.
7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich

I have been going back for this since that first time.   And I think I will keep on doing so.  7-Eleven does have a lot of good stuff in their stores.  If only you would be willing to try 'em.
7-Eleven's Cheesy Beef Sandwich

12 comments:

  1. Hihi! Glad you found your beef, so to speak, Doc Gita!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa, shalum, me glad, too! nice way of putting it ha. ;)

      Delete
  2. Gonna try it. I see some officemates eating it but did not bother trying it out myself. I always buy their hotdog sandwich or siopao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. palit tayo, pinkcookies. i havent tried their hotdog. will try it naman next time. their siopao, the big one, is pretty good, too no!

      Delete
    2. yup, the spicy hotdog :) and yeah, sulit yung siopao. i'll look for this next time. do they have other variants?

      Delete
    3. the other variant is the Bacon and Beef, i think. masarap din. kaya lang, small bilog bilog yung beef, gumugulong. hahaha... and i like the timpla of cheesy beef more. but it is good din naman. ;)

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite too! and it is sooo good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. diba, kitten! sarap sha diba for only 49petots! i think i was able to try this ahead of Army Navy's. kaya the bar was raised. hahaha.. i couldnt help but compare AN's with 7-eleven's. hawig din kasi sila ng ingredients diba. but for the price of AN and taste and quality, disappointing sha and 7-eleven wins, hands down! hahaha...

      Delete
    2. Ako matagal ko na na try and It was my best friend nung graveyard shift pa ako. I also love 711's hotdogs.

      I Haven't tried army navy's yet. Parang philly cheese steak ang sa 711

      Delete
    3. style philly cheesesteak nga no!
      pag na try mo na ang AN, let me know kung magustuhan mo. even their burgers were just ordinary for me eh. ;)

      ill try nga 7-eleven's hotdogs next time. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ay doc, pareho pala tayong mahilig sa caramelized onions!

    Do they make the sandwich in front of you? Or naka-box na siya sa store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, J! dati, when i was young, ayaw ko ng onions. pero now, gusto ko na sha. pero dapat white, i still dont like the red ones. the white ones are sweet kasi diba. kaya nice pag caramelized. i even like them on pancit bihon.

      yup, naka box na in 7-eleven eh. but they heat it for you naman na talagang piping hot. ;)

      Delete