Monday, May 14, 2012

Chocolate Cake from Cake Planet & Cafe

Cake Planet Chocolate Cake
When I got this as a birthday gift and read the tag on the box,  only then did I know that there is a fantabulous cake shop here in the south,   right along Dona Soledad Avenue inside Better Living Subdivision.   I pass this road everyday and I never knew!  I guess I wasn't looking well.

Cake Planet Chocolate Cake Cake Planet Chocolate Cake  
This chocolate cake is just one of their sweet creations.    And I would surely be back to sample their other heavenly cakes which they serve by the slice.

Cake Planet Chocolate Cake
This is close to perfection... the right bittersweet chocolatiness... spongy moist chocolate cake inside and that oh so creamy chocolate icing.   Each forkful does  melt in the mouth

6 comments:

  1. guarranteed deelish, sis! pag may time ka to try, do so. i visited their store and looked around. dami nilang cakes and stuff. pati Lavazza coffee ba yun? the best italian coffee daw... naku, ill defnitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is probably a good match to your favorite coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday, doc!

    And yes, that cake looks so sinfully delicious! I can almost taste it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, J! :)
    it really is! im sure you wont stop at one slice.

    ReplyDelete