Monday, September 14, 2009

Shakey's

Shakey's was the leading name in pizzalandia during my younger years. Today, more than a dozen pizza places have sprouted yet Shakey's has somehow managed to stay.

Shakey's Blogged
My hubby likes this... two-piece chicken with gravy... comes with gravy and a cup of rice...
Shakey's Blogged

And this is my all-time favorite...their thin-crust Garlic and Cheese pizza! It may be the cheapest pizza on the menu but this one never fails to make me and my tummy happy!
Shakey's BloggedShakey's Blogged

And now that Shakey's does deliver, too, we can enjoy all these treats right in the comfort of our home! Dial the number and order your favorite pizza now.
Shakey's Blogged

2 comments:

  1. i miss gravy!!! and the pizza too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ shakey's mojos and the thin crust ultimate cheese and garlic pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete