Sunday, July 22, 2012

SanDisk Cruzer Pop

IMG_0154  
I was supposed to go to CDR-King store in Greenhills,  Virra Mall today  to get me a usb memory stick for my files on my laptop.   But on the way,   I saw this SanDisk Cruzer Pop 4G memory stick displayed at one of the stores priced at only php299!
The size and the colorful design got me,  so  I decided to buy this instead.   And I was even more pleased at its mechanical design.  
 IMG_0157 
  It is wafer thin and cap-less.   And it bends right at the middle where a hinge is placed.   As you bend it all the way back,   out pops the USB thingie that you insert into the port.  Just unbend it and everything pops back in place.
So pretty,  don't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And the prices of USBs are dropping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, gwacie. they are a lot cheaper now no? bigger capacity pero way cheaper than before! that is why i went for the 'cute' factor and got this sandisk. all else being equal, mas cute na diba.

      Delete