Saturday, September 8, 2012

Elias

Food was definitely good at Elias.   The ambiance was impressive.  I love restaurants with bright lights and cheerful interiors.
The menu boasts of almost all the native dishes we,  as Filipinos,  love to eat and love to cook.   Sorry if I couldn't quite recall the exact names of the dishes on the menu.   A couple of dishes even managed to miss my camera's probing lens. 
Laing...
Caldereta/Morcon
Kare Kare
Platter of everything grilled
 Elias Restaurant 
Lechon kawali with Kangkong
 
  Elias Restaurant Elias Restaurant 
The dishes come with an array of 'sawsawans' you can choose from.
  Elias Restaurant 
It is always green mango shake for me.
It was  a good meal for me and my friends that night.  Overall,   the food,  though,   wasn't really the best I have tried.    And yes,   the prices are steep.   I have definitely been treated to better meals in the past,   some even homecooked.  

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. K, the presentation is very good din. But if you are a good cook, baka mas masarap pa ang lutong bahay mo. Don't get me wrong. The food was good. It tasted naman the way it is supposed to taste. Kaya lang for the price, parang hindi naman sulit. :(

      Delete
  2. How did you like letchon kawali with kangkong? I like letchon kawali and kangkong but not together as a dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay naman. Nothing really extraordinary about it. I have to admit, though, that when it comes to dishes that I can make at home myself, I am quite hard to please.

      Delete