Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yabu

Yabu 
What is there left to write about Yabu that has not been written yet in other blogs,   newspapers,  magazines and social forums online?  Absolutely nothing.  So I would let the photos speak for themselves.  Obviously from the shots,   it would be easy to see that we had a gastronomically  superb time there!
IMG_0515-001 
I,  too,   enjoyed  making my  own sauce by grinding the sesame seeds then adding the house tonkatsu sauce to my  desired timpla.
IMG_0521-001
We were able to pick the table we liked because we came early.   By the time we were done eating,   there was a long line already at the door.
 Yabu Yabu
Yabu 

Yabu
 The birthday boy was happy with his dish!


Yabu
IMG_0516-001 
 So,  it is true.   You have not had tongkatsu until you have tried Yabu.  :)
Yabu Experience
 I intend to come back for more.  Soon.
 Yabu Experience

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Naku, itry mo, sis. Akala ko before, hype lang sha. Pero their food is really good. Mahal pero for the quality and the deal na unlimited cabbage and rice, I think okay na din sha. Just order well. ;)

      Delete