Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hokkaido Cakes from French Baker

IMG_1417 
After obsessing on cupcakes for the past weeks  (and finally getting my tastebuds jumping up and down with Pastry Princess Cupcakes),   seeing this at a French Baker branch had me obsessing anew!
 IMG_1419 
With baked sweet delights in little blue boxes like these,  who wouldn't be.   And naturally,   it wasn't long before I gave in to the calling and got me a couple of these Hokkaido cakes at French Baker,  SM Bicutan.
 IMG_1367 
Soft airy butter cake with that sinfully creamy center... these little cakes are really good.
 IMG_1421
They aren't too sweet which is actually a bad thing for dieters like me because there is no umay factor;   making it difficult to resist having one more box.    The price at P65. for  a pretty  small  box could be a bit restricting,  though.
 IMG_1422

No comments:

Post a Comment