Sunday, October 21, 2007

Error

I was trying to post another blog entry today but ended up exasperated. An error kept popping up preventing me from adding photos to my topic for today. My photos are the life of my blog and this error I am getting is just so frustrating. Who wouldn't be. I hope this gets fixed soon.


The error page looks like this:
****************************************************************************

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-9pjt6o

Additional information

blogID: 5976824294419628759
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /upload-image.g

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

****************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. I hear you. I get the same error :( Hope it is fixed soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is back .. thank god... :-) back to blogging now, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same error with my post on peri-peri chicken. I just updated the post with pictures. Thank for visiting the blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just try again and again.. bumabalik naman po.. ^_^

    minsan lito ata ang blogspot.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. em dy and mimi, im glad na ok na ang blogger again. i have posted a new topic na nga eh. see you around! thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete