Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ms. POLLY'S

I have read and heard so much about Polly's chocolate cake that I decided to pass by Shell Station in Magallanes where it is sold. At first, I was thinking of getting only one slice each for Mon and me, but decided to get a whole box in the end. (P380.)


I couldn't resist taking a peek inside. And what started as a peek ended up as a total abandonment to the calling of the god of chocolates!

Chocolate cake this moist and this good is just so hard to resist! No wonder they were all raving about this at our forum. I'm glad I gave in to their raves and praises.


Still haven't decided on your Noche Buena dessert? This would be perfect.

5 comments:

  1. =SSS hahaha, alam mo kung ano yan doc? Naglalaway lol...di ko sure kung nasabi ko na ito before, walang panama yung mga cakes dito sa cakes natin kaya yung mga pinoy dito na marunong magbake ng cake, yumayaman, imagine yun isang roll ng brazo de mercedes, 15euro=891pesos e mura lang ingredients! (Magkano nga ba ang isang roll sa goldilocks?) then yung ube cake na 13x13=60euros =(

    Anyhoo, I like this kind of icings at cake...ung tipong ngmemelt sa tongue..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! nakakagutom naman yan, sis! yung 1 whole cake available din sa shell magallanes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. giz, this cake is pretty good! moist, soft, good chocolate...
    hala! magtayo ka na ng franchise ng dyan kung ganun! Red Ribbon naman! tiba tiba ka! :-)

    u8mypinkcookies, yup. whole box ang binili namin sa shell maga. nahirapan nga ako maghanap kasi akala ko may food section sila... nasa shelf lang ang mga boxes. sarap nga sis. ok sha pang gift! that was my original plan. kaso, nung natempt ako, di ko na binigay. amin na lang ni fafa. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thing I need to try really soon! I've been hearing about this for quite a while but I just haven't been anywhere selling it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruy, you have to try this. i heard they have a branch somewhere in qc. im just not sure exactly where...

    ReplyDelete